Lauren Conrad is on the May cover of Glamour magazine. The cover story is amazing with her, Whitney Port and Lo Bosworth.

Lauren Conrad on her friendships (on the Hills):

“It did get me down. I was very affected by the friendships that I lost. There were people I really loved and cared about. But the friendships I still had were stronger.” . hh

LC on too much attention:

“I get very uncomfortable with people watching me. And I know that sounds silly because of the show, but we were filming with people we’d known for years, and it was a job.”

LC on her relationship with boyfriend Kyle Howard:

“I don’t have to clear my movie dates with a filming crew [Laughs] As soon as I started doing the show, I never had a boyfriend off camera; it wasn’t allowed. So I had a rule: I would date someone for a few weeks, and that was it. Anyway, the first two weeks are the best!”

LC on where she sees herself in 10 years:

“I’ll be 34—so I probably won’t be clubbing. [Laughs] I’d like to be doing something that makes me happy. Hopefully by then I’ll have settled down with someone.”

LC on her body:

“I never felt a push to be stick thin. I work out and eat healthy, so mostly it’s about being in shape and having energy. But about a year ago, I looked down and thought, I have cellulite. Where did that come from? I went through treatments; [my body] was like, It’s not going anywhere.”

xoxo,

Vicky