Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I´m leaving Innsbruck... FOR GOOD


I´ve talked about it for a long time; Los Angeles. Its the place I want to be, the place I want to live in, the place where I belong. I was never really happy with Europe. And sometimes you come to the point where it is time to make a final decision.

Right now there is really nothing that keeps me in Innsbruck. I need to do some more courses to get my Bachelor in Psychology, but the change from Diploma to Bachelor here right now is a mess, so I´ve decided that the process to finish my Bachelor will go faster in Sweden. Faster means better, ´cause that means that I can take my bags and fly over the Atlantic to La La Land.

And no, nothing special happend that made me take this decision. I mean you always have small influences, but in the big picture it is all about the fact that I don´t see any future here, not in Innsbruck and not in Europe.

I will though be back in January to do some more exams, but that´s all.

My dad will come this weekend to collect all my stuff (yeah, I can´t get them all in into a sports Mercedes) and then we will leave, Sunday or Monday.

My dad will go back to Sweden and I will stay in Poland for a while. Maybe taking a Last Minute flight for my birthday someplace, we´ll see.

So well, yeah that´s the story.


xoxo,
Vicky

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

Like it a looooot !! :D

Anonymous said...

To się nazywa wziąć sprawy w swoje ręce :)
Gratuluję odwagi, masz kogoś w LA, kto pomoże Ci na początku, czy jedziesz na totalny spontan?

Tasja said...

Iof har jag ju känt till det där om USA ett tag, men du kan allt överraska du!

Hur lång tid kommer det att ta i Sverige då och hur länge hade det dröjt i Österrike?

Emilia said...

LA är riktigt najs, gör du rätt i :)

Anonymous said...

Vicky czy to oznacza, że kończysz ze skokami?
Życzę Ci powodzenia! :)

*Anulka* said...

szkoda :( Mam nadzieję że w LA ułożysz sobie super życie !
hmm to kiedy mogę Cię odwiedzić w SWE:D?

Unknown said...

Amazing! How good that you have the guts to make it happen!
One more reason to fly and visit the US soon!

I am glad you are one of the persons chasing their dreams!

Xoxo

Anonymous said...

byłaś wcześniej już w L.A. czy tak od razu chcesz się przeprowadzić?

Vicky M said...

znam pare osob w LA, ale nikogo za dobrze, wiec ogolnie to spontan :)

- - -
@Tasja: yes, you know me, men du är inte så dålig du helelr ;) btw. fick du mitt SMS? Ja, ingen aning hur lång tid det hade tagit här, men iom systembytet här är allt ett kaos och proffessorerna är inte ehlt medgörliga tyvärr, vissa. I Sverige vet jag inte heller helt exakt, men det känns lättare där, här blir dte så mycket party och annat, plus att det inte är någon press osv.

- - - - - - -

Narazie nei koncze ze skokami ale jak sie przeprowadze do LA, no to za duzo na skokmach mnie nie bedzie, jednak bede miec blisko do Salt lake City i Canady :)

- - - -- -

@Anulka:
When ever you want baby :)

- - - -

Bylam wczesniej w LA :)

Anonymous said...

cant believe u gonna live europe.
and ski jumping? u were like an essential person there...

Vicky M said...

hehe..well, I´m not really leaving yet and ski jumping you have in the US and Canada and also Asia too ;)

And I mean living in the US doesn´t mean Iäll never travel to Europe, it is just a flight away :)

Christina said...

It´s kinda hard to get a visa for the US - especially if you wanna stay longer that 3 months.
Btw. do you go alone? I also plan to go there in the future, maybe in 2012.
But good luck for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Powodzenia w najglupszym kraju na swiecie lol!

Anonymous said...

hahaha dobry zart Vicky!!!! znowu jakis bajer nam wkrecasz;-))) predzej zdechne niz Ty w LA osiadziesz;, przeciez tam Cie od razu wygwirzdza za to Twoje cielsko (jak tam bikram joga?????hahaha)

Vicky M said...

@Christina well, if you going there for study its no problem with the visa, atleast not if you are a swedish citizen :)

///////
te komenty robia sie juz dosyc zurzyte ;)

Anonymous said...

Vicky, a wyjeżdzasz do LA na stałe, czy może przwidujesz na rok, dwa? ;) Co masz zamiar tam robić? I czy będziesz jeździć w tym sezonie na jakieś skokowe zawody?

Vicky M said...

na stale planuje :) bede pierw studiowac gdyz innaczej trudno jest z obywatelstwem.

na skokach bede w Zako, Wisle, Oslo i Planicy :)