Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our house for sale


So I told you a couple of days ago that I drove to check the house out that we had built for sale and I forgot to show you the pics before. Honestly I just uploaded them, so that´s why. And I know I´ve been really bad on taking pics the last period of time, but I kinda don´t feel like anything with this shitty weather (totally longing for Los Angeles).

Today it is snowing quite heavily, but thankfully it is "quite" warm, so the snow doesn´t stay. And the forecast for the coming days isn´t exciting either, but at least we get a bit of sun.


What are you guys doing today?

xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good day ! this house great! nice post about house i like to buy this someday because the exterior and interior design of the house is awesome and very eye-catching! thanks for the information!

house 4 sale

Anonymous said...

Good day very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .
. Superb .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?

I am glad to seek out numerous useful info right here in
the publish, we need develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .
My web site - pitts burgh house painting