Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Neccessary shopping before flying to Side!

Suncare is maj when you are heading to the sun. My face is my most sensitive part of my body, I basically get burned even if you can’t see the sun and it’s supercloudy, like even in Sweden. So sunscreen is superimportant for me. And when it comes to my face SPF30 isn’t enough, I have SPF30 in my bareMinerals moisturizer and I get burned anyways, so my face needs something like SPF50, and obviously I don’t want anything that makes my face white and is like a layer, I want it see-through and basically totally absorbant. Found this spray one from Cancer Council on Eleven that I think will be perfect.

And then I also ordered my all time fave Burberry Body body Oil, which btw is on sale now. Love love love! Love the result and I love the smell of Burberry Body EdT that I have at home too. The body oil mist is really something I can recommend.



xoxo, 
Vicky 
Bloggar även på http://vicktoria.lillatorg.nu
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM!
Follow Me on Instagram vicktoriamurawska 

No comments: