Saturday, November 15, 2014

Lily Aldridge for Nelly

Som ni vet handlar jag väldigt mycket på Nelly. Och nu ska Nelly lansera en ny kollektione Nelly Icons (17:e November) och för den har de tagit hjälp av modellen Lily Aldridge och sjukt snygga är bilderna!

 
My favorite piece of the collection is the silver sequin dress. It’s the perfect piece for a Christmas party!
LILY ALDRIDGE
I loved working with Nelly on their Christmas campaign and I found so many favorites for the perfect party evening.
LILY ALDRIDGE
With the Icons collection I can truly relate to my own personal style and how I want to feel- and love that I now can be a style inspiration for a fashionable young woman who works hard for what she wants.
LILY ALDRIDGE
Vicky 
Bloggar även på http://vicktoria.lillatorg.nu
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM!
Follow Me on Instagram vicktoriamurawska      

No comments: