Sunday, December 14, 2008

An early christmas-gift


My daddy bought me a new notebook that I can have with me on my travels instead of my bigger HP (13"). It's a silver HP 2133 and it is 8,9", weights 1kg and the program is Windows Vista. There were some Acers that were really cool blue and so on, but they all just had Windows XP, and I really like the Vista :)


Well, I know that I've said that I don't really have any giftwishes this X-Mas, but I totally forgot about the fact that I wanted a new mini-notebook :)

What do You think? I like it :)


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is
You.
puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

5 comments:

K(ristine) A(malie ) said...

Jeg har en sånn liten laptop fra LG, er så greit å ha med seg i veska osv ^^

Vicky M said...

kollade på den också, men de har bara Windows XP väl?
jar för mig att bara denna HP:n hade Vista, helst ville jag ha den antrazitblå Acer:n sååå snygg..hehe...

K(ristine) A(malie ) said...

Nei, ikke den jeg kjøpte... Kunne få hva jeg ville! Men jeg er Windows XP jente ;) Vista er jeg ikke glad i sånn med hensyn til funksjonalitet, men designet er fint da!! Har sett de små fra Acer, kjempefine :D

Malin said...

Oh snäll pappa du har!

Elina said...

Haha jag ska också få en notebook i julklapp! Fast av mig själv.. :) Har bestämt att jag är värd det :P Skönt när man reser så mycket, de stora väger ju så satans mycket! Puss på dig