Sunday, June 12, 2011

Junior Dos Santos - UFC


I honestly love this guy. He is amazing. Not just as a fighter, but as a person. The UFC 131 were up yesterday where Junior Dos Santos (follow him on Twitter @junior_cigano)was supposted to fight Brock Lesnar, who dropped out because of an OP...how convienient (not a great fan of Brock), so the main event was Junior towards Shane Carwin in the heavyweight division.

Man, it was so hard to watch, I was really so nervous, but it was a great fight. Where JDS not only showed his strenght, but what a smart and great human beeing he is (refering to the end of ther 1st round when he looks up to the referee, and asks if he´s not gonna stop the fight).

I just need to show you the fight, so here we go. And JDS is so hot, not my type at all normally, but there is something about this guy :)

and normally I hate violence, but I love to watch K1 or UFC, because that´s competition, it is safe and monitored fighting.


Beware of strong pictures.

Entering & Introduction

1st Round


Between rounds & 2nd Round


Between rounds and 3rd Round


After the fight

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: