Thursday, December 06, 2007

change Plans..AGAIN ;P

Were on my way from Milano to Innsbruck yesterday...Did I end up in Innsbruck? haha..NO, I'm in St. Moritz *LoL*. You know how it is with those cell-phones and people calling you, and St. Moritz were on the way back home (I didn't want to take the highway because of the traffic yesterday evening). Yes, I do really like this place, but it was freaking cold to go from Milan's +15 degrees to -9,5 here *bRRR*. I wonder how it is in Innsbruck *hmm*.

Had a really nice evening at Sonja & Guzzi's place yesterday, with Anna, Andrea and Stavros.

Today I got some massage at Bellavita SPA by Corinna, and tonight we are going to Peachnas Scena for a Liveband :) Think I'm going back to Innsbruck on Saturday :)

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

3 comments:

Tasja said...

Låter härligt bara kunna ändra sina planer så där. och vara i Schweiz är ju inte helt fel. Åhhhh vad jag saknar att dricka Rivella....

Malin said...

haha vickan din jävel!Vad har vi sagt om det här.. illa illa;)

Vicky M said...

fyy faaan!! rivella är det äckligaste skitet som finns, fast det vet du redan att jag tycker...hehe.. - - -- - ska du säga Malino, du flyger jue snart iväg :D