Thursday, October 21, 2010

Caffeine


2 Red Bulls Sugarfree, 1 big Macchiato and I still don't feel that well, but I sure am at the University... 4 hours of lectures until now, and it feels like I've been here forever... Well, have one lecture left 17.15-18.45 then I'm freeeee.

Yesterday was supposted to be an easy night...yeah right, look how that went... But of course there were some funny moments :P Especially a special person beeing in a really crappy mood, or turning into a really crappy mood :P And he wasn't really appretiative when I asked "What's up with you now?" "Hee, what?" "well, suddenly you are in a kinda crappy mood" ..hahaha... I can be mean sometimes. And yeah, I know that everyone of you guys aren't following right now, sorry, but can't really get more into details...

Well, a good thing happend today though, I found a friend..hehe... Well, not that I don't have friends, but at my english class, and we are quite alike, so the lectures were kinda much better than they would have been. On the last one the professor told us to keep it down and calm down..haha...

So, her name is Vicky :P And she is blonde too :D So on our lessens tlday we only had one name-sign, between us with Vicky written on it and then 1 and 2 in the two upper corners and two arrows :D Yes, I know this is very smart, we thought so too :D


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: