Friday, October 08, 2010

Heidi Klum gets naked


Seal´s new song and video Secret. It´s a love story between the two of them.

"It's the story of two people in love. My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have. The song, the movie, it's the story of our love." - Heidi Klum said.

"It was Heidi's idea to tell you the honest truth. It wouldn't have been something that I would have asked her to do instinctively but she loved the song and of course the song is the story of us and how we met... and our daughter. She said, 'Why don't we just do something that we can be proud of, something that celebrates our love, something that Leni will have when she's older, and I figured, 'You know what, why not?'" - Seal said.

Honestly I don´t love the song, he has done so much better. What do you think?


xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mnie się podoba, spokojna i nastrojowa muzyka do tego proste i piękne słowa