Friday, October 15, 2010

Thursday is Student´s Night


..and what a night ;) So we started off at my place, but really light. Then we took a cab to Stadtcafé, ´cause it was too cold to walk. Of course stucked with people, but as always GREAT music. And a lot of people that I knew, which was nice :)

Table-dances are a regularity. And Mathias was there, so we stayed there until closing time about 4.45 then we went home, but with a stop on the way. And there came Marcus on his way to work..hahaha...

During the night, Mathias of course filled Sarah in regarding our adventures together... And he also told me that it´s not weird that all his girlfriends over the years always hated me..haha.. And faced it, I was the brave one if we really should look at it :D



xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Karola said...

Takiej to dobrze;)