Thursday, May 24, 2012

Semi-Final 2 Eurovision Song Contest!

First 18 songs are behind us. Soon we'll get the results, but here my thoughts and tips for the finale:
Will go to the finale:
  • Serbia: Željko Joksimović "Nije Ljubav Stvar" - He really is the king of ballads. i don't understand a word, but this is so beautiful! And his voice is AMAZING! 
  • Malta: Kurt Calleja "This Is The Night" - I like this a lot, with or without the feetdance :P
  • Belarus: Litesound "We Are The Heroes" - I love this song. One of my all over favs. The vocals are much better in the music video though.
  • Slovenia: Eva Boto "Verjamem" - Great voice for this 16-year old Eva. Beautiful ballad!
  • Sweden: Loreen "Euphoria" - Best song, great song. Winning potential!
  • Turkey: Can Bonomo "Love Me Back" - Really disliked this after the music video, but it rose to the occation LIVE.
  • Estonia: Ott Lepland "Kuula" - I don't care how many times he sings Kuula during the song. He killed it. Best performance of the night!
  • Norway: Tooji "Stay" - A Eric Saade copy, but I like it and he is hot!
  • Lithuania: Donny Montell "Love Is Blind" - He nailed it. He CAN sing LIVE!

Will maybe go to the finale:
  • F.Y.R. Macedonia: Kaliopi "Crno i Belo" - Scenkläderna under all kritik. Refrängen OK, men annars ganska dålig röst.
  • Portugal: Filipa Sousa "Vida Minha" - My life, I really love this song. Its beautiful, lets see if Europe will vote! I will!
  • Ukraine: Galtana "Be My Guest" - The music video was great, LIVE...njae... bad vocals.
  • Bosnia & Hercegovina: Maya Sar "Korake Ti Znam" - beautiful, but soooo boring.

Will NOT go to the finale:
  • Bulgaria: Sofi Marinova "Love Unlimited" - It was one of my favs after seeing the music videos, but the vocals are so bad live...
  • Croatia: Nina Badrić "Nebo" - A beautiful ballad, but very flat and boring.
  • Georgia: Anri Jokhadze "I'm a Joker" - I'm a joke would fit better....
  • The Netherlands: Joan Franka "You and Me" - The outfit is terrible, the vocals are bad, but the melody is good, so... And she has a nice smile :)
  • Slovakia: Max Jason Mai "Don't close your eyes" - no no  no. My ears hurt. This type of music does not fit in Eurovision. But, if all heavy:ies get together and vote, this may end up going to the finale, even if I don't think it should.


xoxo, 
Vicky

1 comment:

początki bywają trudne said...

Piosenka Joksimovica jest przepiękna, aczkolwiek zaryzykuję stwierdzenie, że piekielnie smutna :)
Słowacja, to jak dla mnie najlepsza propozycja tego półfinału :D
ave \m/ :D