Monday, August 09, 2010

I DIE! - Rachel Zoe for Harper´s Bazaar

Dress $3,200 & shoes $750 Marc Jacobs
"Rachel's energy is electrifying? …And often shocking!" - Marc Jacobs
One of Rachel´s fav phrases is "I Die!" And I dies when I saw this photo-shoot. I LOVE IT! It is freaking amazing, don´t you think?
"I would die for Rachel's vintage archive." -Francisco Costa
Dress $3,500 & belt Calvin Klein $295, Bangle Cartier $7,600

"I only want to kill Rachel when I don't land one of her fabulous clients for the Oscars!" -Vera Wang
Dress $2,300 & necklace $895 Vera Wang, Ring (left) Solange Azagury-Partridge

"Death by Stiletto? I can't imagine a better way to go." -Brian Atwood
Dress Derek Lam $2,990, Bracelets Van Cleef & Arpels, Ring Alexis Bittar $245, Shoes Brian Atwood $1,105 (on Zoe) & $670 (in Atwood's hand)

"The perfect accessory can make the difference between looking blah and totally to die for." -Michael Kors
Dress $9,995, bags & shoes Michael Kors. Ring House of Lavande $678

A small short video interview

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: