Saturday, August 14, 2010

I´m Alive :)

Saskia, Kattis, Magda, Anna

Well, it sure was an after-work yesterday...hehe... We had a really good time (except of the really unpleasant and totally rude waitresses at Friday´s, I mean we left a lot of money there and they were sop rude during the whole time we were there, so not OK) and a bit too many drinks (or maybe not too many, but the Tequila shots were kinda unneccessary...). In the end I, Roberto and Anna went further to ICE to sing karaoke..hahaha...

Well it was a really nice evening, I was home like half past 1, so not that bad
(but we started before 5...soo..hehe..).

Sanna, Roberto, Sofia

Quite bad at taking pics, so I can only show you my movie-outfit from wednesday.


Shirt: Kookaï
Jeans: Tiger of Sweden
Shoes: Tiamo
Bag: Friis & Company
Jacket: Race Marine

Neckless: I.Me.My

Earrings: Pilgrim


what did you do yesterday?

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: