Friday, June 11, 2010

I´m so stupid!


So I needed to pay a bill over the internet... So I did. So today I go online to check it and you know what I´ve done? I fucking transferred the money to the wrong reciepient! I did the payment to my old cell phone company, where I don´t have any subscription anymore...

So, I needed to go to the customers service online, the online chat, wait for my turn, and just as the guy was supposted to solve my problem, that means I was just about to write him my account number, the internet connection went down for like 30 sec, and the connection was broken!!! SO now I needed to go to the chat again, and wait for my turn (7 people in front of me). After like 20 minutes I get to another guy, I tell him what happend and I copy the chat from before. After a while he tells me that the money has came in, but that he can´t help me right now, because the economy service closed at 18 (it was now 18.12), so I need to return on monday between 8-18.

Maaah, I hate that stuff. And I need the money. Because the account from which I can do payments is like almost empty, and it was a larger sum that I needed to transfer :/


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: