Friday, June 18, 2010

What World Championships this is...


This is crazy..really. Watching the game between Germany and Serbia right now, and come on, Klose didn´t deserve that red card. Close after that Serbia made 1-0, like 6 minutes before half time.

But honestly, this whole WC is fucked up. I mean, have you seen the games? Have you seen the results? It has never been so little goals as in South Africa. Is it the vuzuela´s fault? Or is it the ball´s (which the players don´t like a bit)? And then the judges, it feels a bit like they judge to the detriment for the best teams...

I mean check this out:
England-USA 1-1
Italy-Paraguay 1-1
Portugal - Côte D´I voire 0-0
Spain-Switzerland 0-1
Uruguay-France 0-0
France-Mexico 0-2
Brazil- North Korea 2-1


What do you think?


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you say 'referees', not judges! lol

Vicky M said...

well, you know what I mean, I´m not a soccer jock :P