Saturday, June 05, 2010

Some bowling and more

tired?? Top: Tally Weijl, Skirt: Mango

Jennifer just killed it. Like almost 150 points in every round! First we ate at my place though, drank one bottle of rosé wine and one bottle of sparkling elder berry/lemon. Then we went to the Hollywood Super Bowl, and drank a couple Desperados...

I had some problems with the balls... they were like too heavy for me, I´m a 9/10, 8 is normally to small and 11 too heavy...at least if I´m supposted to play more than 1 round. One time I even dropped the ball backwards..haha.. Jennifer was just like "Please, tell me that you didn´t do that just now?! :P"



Afterwards we went to Weekender, sat in the Café by René first with some sleazy drinks, before we headed down to dance a bit. Of course we met like everyone, it´s really so funny that I´ve become such a Weekender girl now..haha.. Malino, you wouldn´t be proud of me..hehe..

So as you can see, my alcohol-free life didn´t really go that well... But it is getting better, less and less to drink
:) But yesterday it was still too much, ´cause I have a bit of a headache today...


In the end Christoph came and got us. And then I met this guy again, that looks so totally like Joseph Gordon-Levitt from and 3rd Rock from the Sun10 Things I Hate About You. I promise you, it is like crazy how alike they are. But I can never remember his name..haha... I know I suck :P

xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Gunia said...

Vicky pasuje do ciebie kręgielnia hehehe fajnie wyszłaś na tym ostatnim czy jakoś tak zdjęciu z ta kulą :) Ty chyba nigdy nie jesteś zmęczona życiem i imprezami heheh bez nich długo byś nam nie pociągnęła kochana :) pzdr ze słonecznej Polski

Nikki said...

really bad editing at the first picture!

please dont begin to edit your pictures like kissies, because it looks always awful!