Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Car Accident

So it´s been a couple of busy days, and I haven´t really told you all that happend. So I left my car att the saloon yesterday, and also forgot my cell-phone, which I went to get today. And I got lost. 2 times. Or well, one time on the way there, and one time on the way back. Went a bit over 10km.

But anyways, the truth why I needed to leave my car there is that it looks like shit, totally crashed on the left side, and a bit on the right side too. I can´t show you any pics or anything, because my dad can´t know, because he would like kill me. So you ask, how bad is it? Well, about 6000€ bad... and no, I didn´t add an extra zero... It wasn´t me either, and we do have it insured, so you only pay like a bit of it
.

Can´t really give you more details... Except that I didn´t have anything to do with it.


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why r u trying soooo hard to put word "like" to ur sentences? anywhere just to do so.
be careful coz sometimes it sounds rubbish to me in some of ur sentences...

Vicky M said...

well, it is just a word that I use much. I do the same in swedish, "liksom/som"