Friday, March 04, 2011

Zakopane CoC 2011 - 1st part

I´m really fast this time ;)

Wednesday:

6.45 my taxi came to get me to the train *ZZzzZz*. Malmö-Copenhagen at 07.02. So I arrived at the airport at 07.15 went to the check-in and sat down at my fav stop (Joe & the Juice) for a avocado sandwitch and some freshly squeezed juice of grapefruit, passion fruit and kiwi.

Wanted to buy my belonged Hermés-belt, but the color I want and style was not in :(

The flight was supposted to leave at 8.10… 9.00 we took off, but due to great weather we arrived on time in Warszawa..hehe…


I took the bus to the city, and due to some spare-hours, before Dorota was out of Uni, I went to the cinema and watched Burlesque with Christina Aguilera & Cher.

I met up with Dorota and we talked about the upcoming summer, which lead to some Marbella-plans in july :D I am the worst planning in advance person, but I think I’ll be able to plan this month for Marbella, I mean nothing is really going on in july, no ski jumping and no special evens from what I know :D

Then I met up with Ania after work, we bought cup-cakes and headed home to her place where I got to meet her family (well, I’ve already met parts of them before). 2 gin & tonics and an amusing evening before we went to bed.

Thursday:

Woke up about 11, took a shower got dressed and then me and her youger brother went to fix some stuff. Of course I needed to get some stuff out of him regarding girl..hrhr… His conclusion was “I’ll rather tell mum stuff, than Ania, beciase if Ania knows then the whole Facebook knows :P”.

Afterwards I took the trin to the centre to meet up with Marta and her boyfriend, talked about old times :P After work I met up with Ania, she went to get her nails done and I went to the hair-dresser. About 8PM we started our drive to Katowice for the night at her aunt’s & Magda’s place.

Friday:

8 in the morning the alarm clock beeped, time to head for Zakopane :) A quite quick drive with a bit of traffic when we reached Zakopane…which lead to a great idea to sing some Justin Bieber (I mean his 17th birthday was coming up ;P).

We headed straight up to the hill, in heels..haha… Yes, people looked at me..haha.. The lift-workers, where going to the polish trainer “Do you know these girls?” and they went “Yes, they are the masseuses for our team :P”hahaha…

We were really like dressed up (for going on the hill), with our hair "done" and sunglasses, so a lot of the guys needed to look twice to recognize us (some didn´t..haha…). Titus was the best “OMG! I couldn´t recognize you” “Yeah, we know we look tired..hehe…” “No, I mean you look really good” “Oh, thanks so you mean that normally we look crap?! ;P” “haha..no no, I didn´t mean that either..haha…”.

Poppi was so sweet too, was such a long time since I met him last time.

After the training we went to our apartment, un-packed and headed for the town to get some food and spirits. And also went to Paparazzi for some drinks and to meet Jola :) Kacper wrote and asked what´s up and why we weren´t at the hill. “We sure were!” “I didn´t see you.” And then when he came to us we showed him the photo, and he was “Oh, yeah I saw the Vicky´s cap, but I didn´t know it was you guys”.

Then we went out, and it was an interesting evening..haha… I wouldn´t say the people were taking it easy ;) Sharing is caring ;) Me myself had some heart-to-heart talks with Kacper…haha.. yes, I won´t drink anymore..hehe.. I told him all about “the night” during the WC and some other stuff.. I don´t even know when I started to spill my heart out like that to people (oki, Kacper is maybe not people, but anyways, normally I don´t talk about my feelings and stuff, so…).





To be continued…

Photostory:

Zakopane World Cup story you have HERE

xoxo,

Vicky

No comments: