Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Zakopane-Krakow-Szczecin

Bye Bye Zakopane. Mixed feelings, I so didn´t want to leave. It was a lovely weekend, totally not excpected thing happened and stuff developed totally in other directions than thought, but it was a great time :)

I stayed at Karo for the day in Krakow and then I took the train to Szczecin. Night train... And guess my luck?! 3 beds, 1 mom and 2 kids and the annoying kids started to scream at 6 in the morning and I wanted to kill them! Why do I always end up with kids when I don´t even like them?!?!

So now I´m in Szczecin, had a busy day. It is terrible not to have a car (I took the flight to Warsaw), so I spent a lot of time in a taxi today. Got my eye-lashes done at Verabella by Asia, then to my manicurist and then back.
I´ll show you pics tomorrow.

xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

martka said...

wygladam dokladnie tak jak sie czulam aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahhahaha