Sunday, November 08, 2009

To pass out of pain

The last part of yesterdays great evening I spent crying. Not because I was sad, but becuase I sprained my foot so bad. But in a state of a couple promille, I took 2 receipe painkillers, swollowed them down with some more alcohol, laid down for 10 minutes and continued party.

Today I forced a pair of high Adidas sneakers on for support because I was supposted to go with Betti to McDonald's. I went to the bathroom and puked, then passed out of pain. It wasn't a nice feeling. You just feel like all the blood is leaving your head, you go pale as a ghost, lies down on the bathroom floor. The next thing you know you "wake up" again, not really knowing what happend, and where you are. In a totally sober condition. It wasn't that nice. Especially the part that you don't have a clue where you are and what happend.

I just hope that it will be better this evening, 'cause I really don't want to go to the hospital :/


Yesterday was crazy though. A lot of stuff happend. I myself was really brave :P
Some pics and films were made, so you'll see them later :)

xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

martka said...

;/;/ take care, girlie!