Sunday, April 18, 2010

I´m alive :P

So, Jennifer and Ida came over yesterday, we drank some Sekt and drinks, played some games and headed to Stadtcafé and Hofgarten. It was a really nice evening, but with too much drinking.


In the morning I wasn´t feeling that good. My boss called me at 12 and asked if I could work tonight. Then 30 minutes later Guzzi and Sonja from St. Moritz calls and says that they are in Innsbruck, and that I have one hour to meet up with them ´cause we are going to lunch at Europastüberl (Innsbruck´s only 5 star hotel). So, it was only for me to go puke (because as I felt, there was no way I would manage to get out, without emting myself first). It was really nice, but of course with quite much drinking. First champagne as apperetif, then red wine to the food, and then marillenschnaps afterwards, before we went on to a café in the centre. And more wine... Then we went to Dom Café and there I only drank one Bailey´s, before I needed to head home for a quick change and then work.


But my boss called and said that I can come later, so I drove back to centre and met up with Sonja and Guzzi in 5th Floor where another 2 pina coladas were consumed before I drove to work. And then at work they people like forced me to shot with them, 2 Jägermeisters and one frangelino, so I am really happy that I am lying in my bed now..haha...

It really was a great day today :)

How was your week-end?

xoxo,
Vicky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what job do you have?

Vicky M said...

I work at a bar as a bar-keeper. www.binis.at

Anonymous said...

you also work as a bar-keeper??i´m impressed how many things u do!:D

Vicky M said...

hehe..yeah, I made the education a couple of years ago :)

Anonymous said...

from what i understood u had a couple of drinks nd then drove your car straight afterwards, didnt u?? r u that senseless??

Anonymous said...

correct me if im wrong but from what i understood u had a couple of drinks nd then drove your car straight afterwards, rite? jeez, woman, r u so that senseless??

Vicky M said...

well, thus is the way it goes in austria. we are aloud to have 0,5 promille and drive.