Thursday, April 01, 2010

My hair is brown!




My april joke. I really wanted to do it. I mean the april joke, not the coloring my hair brown..haha.. But I couldn´t find any good picture from my short period (3 weeks) when I colored my hair dark. The first problem was that I didn´t have any bangs, so I needed to take a pic with some headband, and the second problem was that I had the bad taste to have really really thin eye-brows. So instead of giving you a april joke, I tell you about it and show you soem pics from my 3 week of dark hair (and yes, first I colored it one time..I wasn´t pleased with the read something, so I went and bought another package of darker color and put it on).



Kayt and Karro is coming soon for some drinks and SingStar and later on we have this big private party (over 300 persons) that Eddie and Toni is holding, and the girls are mine
Vicktoria Murawska +2 on the list :)

xoxo,
Vicky


p.s. don't worry, the shopping is coming up too ;P d.s.

5 comments:

Elly said...

Wow, your eyebrows were extremaly thin! Good you've changed that, you look a lot better :)
A pic with a red hair and in a blue jumper is sooo cute ;d You look there like some Disney princess :)
Have fun 2nite!

Anonymous said...

ci powiem że nawet fajnie wyglądałaś w tych włosach takich troche rudych na tym zdjęciu gdzie masz je spięte fajny kolorek:)

Anonymous said...

Serio, świetnie wyglądasz w tych włosach! Pasuje Ci ciemny kolor ;D Zastanów się nad tym czy nie wrócić do takiego koloru ;D Przecież kobiety lubią zmiany ;] Pozdrawiam ;*

Vicky M said...

Thanks Elly!

/ / / // /

Szczerze mowiac nie czulam sie wogole, a ogolnie duzo dziewczyn mi mowilo ze lepeij mi w ciemnych, a jednak kolesie mowili ze zdecydowanie nie. Morgi jak mnie w engelbergu zobaczyl, to sie wydarl co ja k...rwa zrobilam. i ze w blond bylo mi duzo lepiej...". No ale jak mowie, ja sie wogole nie czuje w ciemnych, wogole tak naprawde ciemne wlosy u dziewczyn mi sie nie podobaja, bo sa takie ostre czy jakby to nazwac.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. skoro tak to może pomyśl o jakimś innym odcieniu blondu?? Moze jakiś cieplejszy, miodowy np? Warto byłoby spróbować ;] Bo chyba nie bedziesz całe życie mieć skandynawskiego blondu na włosach ;)