Monday, April 05, 2010

A drink and some nachos at Mello Yellow


Chili was like quite empty when we came there so we went for a drink to Mello Yellow first and some nice talking on the open-air part. I drank a P2, I love it. Apple Sourz, Absolut Vanilla Vodka, lime juice, fresh lime and Sprite.

But the funniest part was when I got on the bus (yes, I do take the bus sometimes, being a bit economic you know). The bus driver looks at me and "Children´s ticket?" I was just like, excuse me?!?! And he went, well you sure can be 18 or under... OMG...


xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Z biletem zabija:) haha boskie;)))

Anonymous said...

can u show what u have worn? i´m so interested! :)
bye

Anonymous said...

jak się nosi kokardki to się wygląda na 17? hahahah

Vicky M said...

kokardki? nikt nie mial kokardek.

I hope I an get my laptop backtomorrow then I´ll show ou :)