Wednesday, July 07, 2010

2 more exams...


Red Bull Sugarfree, 2 textsurfers, 1 pen, 2 scripts and I. In a bit over 2 hours I have another exam. I decided not to do the Statistic 2 exam (mostly because the idiot professor didn't let me do the Statistic 1 also, so I prefere to go to my regular professor to do both of them in September).

So today I have Occupational Health Psychology, then I have a "date" with Jennifer for some shopping and then a great semi-final between Germany-Spain tonight. Germany will win, they are so great this year (or I always cheer for Germany when it comes to football). Did you see the game yesterday? Holland-Uruguay? Quite boring...

And tomorrow I have Clinical Psychology - Interventions/Psychotherapy and then I'm heading off to Szczecin and Poland :D SUMMERVACATION!

Funny part is that I still don't know what car I will have or how, 'cause the insurance company haven't called me yet..haha...

Well, now I need to study.

Talk to you later!


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Meg said...

oj Vicky Vicky... 3maj się

Anonymous said...

no way germany's gonna win!
spain 4everrr!!!