Sunday, July 04, 2010

My parents are gone...


They just left after a quite intensive week with studing and showing them around. And of course moving my stuff. I´ll tell you all about the week in a while.

Yesterday anyhow we were hiking in the mountains...40 degrees heat is not the best time to hike..haha...



Then we went to lunch, and afterwards it was time for the World Cup. Argentina-Germany, Germany so killed them. The world champions are here. And then Spain
-Paraguay. Such a boring game in the first half, then it was really exciting, but Spain didn´t really showed anything, so I don´t think that they will be a match for Germany. Torres is still not the Torres he can be.

then I just have to comment on Cristiano Ronaldo´s so called "spitting the cameraman in the camera" COME ON! Give the guy a break!!! He had the fucking cameras up in his face the whole time, and the thing that happend was that he looked into the camera, looked away and spit on the ground and NOT IN THE CAMERA! I really hate all the haters, give Cristiano a break for fuck sake, there is a lot going on there, a lot that people even don´t have a clue on. And thereto his comment to the press, that everyone finds so offensive, to the question "What happend?" His answer "I don´t know, as the trainer!" I mean, really? Offensive? The guy just told the truth, he didn´t know what went wrong, except that they were out, he didn´t saw what all the players did, and it is not his job to tell you what went wrong with the game.

And yeah, I am defensive, and I sure won´t be ashamed of likeing the player and person of Cristiano Ronaldo :) So I hope that it will answer some of the comments that´ve been coming in lately about that.

xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you heard about Cristiano baby??

Vicky M said...

of course :)

Anonymous said...

And what are u thinking about it? I`m sure, that she was a girl for one night..

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is extremely helpful.
Thanks for sharing!
Feel free to surf my blog post ; Penis Advantage Review