Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 hottest players this Euro 2012

I'm for Portugal. I always go with Cristiano. That's not any news to anyone. He is the number one player on this earth. His talent is out of this world. But for the top 3 this European Championships its Portugal, Germany and Spain.

But lets look at this tournament from all women's point of view. The guys. Here's my list, that should have been Top 10, but I couldn't take it down so much ;)

 Cristiano Ronaldo - Portugal

Ibrahim Afellay - Holland

Gerard Pique - Spain

Sergio Ramos (& Torres)  - Spain

 Xabi Alonso - Spain

 Gregory van der Wiel - Holland

Sebastian Giovinco - Italy

 Fernando Torres - Spain


Markus Rosenberg - Sweden

Lukas Podolski - Germany

Have I missed someone? Feel free to tell me ;)
And Iker Casillas for Spain should maybe be on this list too

xoxo, 
Vicky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lewandowski! Van Persie, Bendtner, Pavluychenko, Sneijder.. Idk who else...

Kat Li said...

as far as I'm concerned Xavi Alonso plays for Spain, not Portugal :]
and yes, you've totally forgotten about Robert Lewandowski, Poland & Mats Hummels, Germany :]

Anonymous said...

OMG, Vicky! Xabi Alonso is from SPAIN!!! No Portugal! :/

Vicky M said...

haha..sorry, a "tipping-wrong", just beacuse he plays with Cris in Real..hehe... I know he plays for Spain.

Hummels could have been there. I don't think Lewandowski looks god enough, and neither van Persie.

But yeah, Bendtner is good looking, even though he's blonde ;)

Anonymous said...

Your list is by far the best one out there! I say the hottest is Sergio Ramos from España

Anonymous said...

Nelson Oliveira and hugo almeida of portugal!

Anonymous said...

Nelson Oliveira + Hugo Almeida