Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Lauren looks fab and Kristin says that The Hills is fake

Lauren Conrad såg helt fabulous ut när hon firade sin nya klädkollektion på Kohl´s. I ungefär samma veva, hade Kristen Cavallari en intervju med LA Times, där hon praktiskt taget sa att allt i The Hills är fake.
I pretty much do anything they have me do because I don't care, I mean, we're filming a TV show. Let's make it interesting. Let's have a good time with it.

They tell us what to talk about, I have fun with it. They film 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' the same way.

She treats "The Hills" like work, she said. "What else would I see it as? Hanging out with my friends? That's not it. It's a job. It's pretty easy"

The thing is, if this was a reality show about my life, they would follow me going to auditions and studying with acting coaches, but they didn't want to show that because it's not glamorous. They make it seem like we have perfect lives and like we have all this money.

Everyone is trying to get story lines and create drama in their lives. It's just so...fake. There's no truth to it. At all.


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

the hills & the city said...

Förstår inte vf Kristin gör en sån intervju?

Vicky M said...

tror helt enkelt att hon är van att säga vad hon vill.