Friday, January 15, 2010

Readworthy post from AUGUST 2009


Here you have the readworthy post for August 2009. The earlier you have here:
January, Febrary, March, April, May, June, July
It's my thoughts, celebs, funny stuff etc.
The ones with ENG on the end are in english.

AUGUST:
  1. Knark i Samhället ENG
  2. Shuttershades ENG
  3. A Dream - Rachel Zoe ENG
  4. Isn´t Sex Important To Everyone? ENG
  5. 13 Things PMS Stands For ENG
  6. I Knew It!
  7. Picture Me - This I Really Want To See ENG
  8. Questions About My Hair ENG
  9. Paris Hilton´s Dog House 325 000 $ ENG
  10. Hemma Hos Olivia Palermo ENG
  11. Lista: Been There, Done That
  12. Life Is A Rollercoaster
  13. I Can´t Stand Amateurs
  14. In Zakopane
  15. I´m In Love With A Fairytale
  16. You Like Sprite? ENG
xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! І've been following your blog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent job!
My weblog bangladeshsex

Anonymous said...

Ι'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that'ѕ both
equally еducatіνe and entertaining,
and let mе tell you, you havе hit the nail on the head.
The іѕsue is an iѕsue thаt not enough men and women are
speaking intellіgently about. I'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.
My site - train time schedule