Saturday, January 02, 2010

Readworthy posts January 2009

Hey guys!
I'm doing my best to write my chronicle for the year of 2009 (in english), but it takes a while, going through it all and taking out readworthy posts and so on. But I hope I'll manage to publish it tomorrow.

Today I'll give you some posts that I think are readworthy from January 2009. It's my thoughts, celebs, funny stuff etc.
The ones with ENG on the end are in english.
  1. Gott Nytt ÅR 2009!
  2. FLYTTAT
  3. Zakopane Del I ENG
  4. Again And Til The End ENG
  5. The Hugo Bosses are finally Mine ENG
  6. Modebrott Nr. 1
  7. Nine Words Women Use ENG
  8. I hate year of 2009 ENG
  9. Pefect Facade Cracks ENG
  10. Hur Mycket Kan Man Tjäna På En Blogg
Enjoy!
xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Gato said...

I love 1st photo! :D

Vicky M said...

thnx :)