Saturday, January 16, 2010

Readworthy post from SEPTEMBER 2009


It is slowly coming to it´s end, my readworthy post from the year of 2009. The 2009´s chronicle you can read HERE. Here you have the readworthy post for September 2009. The earlier you have here:
January, Febrary, March, April, May, June, July, August
It's my thoughts, celebs, funny stuff etc.
The ones with ENG on the end are in english.
SEPTEMBER:
  1. I LOVE Dubai
  2. Fan Vad Jag Inte Orkar Mer
  3. Katowice Airport Again ENG
  4. Visa Ord Från Agnes-Nicole Winter ENG
  5. En Fredag I Stockholm Stad ENG
  6. The Emmys Best ENG
  7. Perfect Bra ENG
  8. Beauty Hurts ENG
xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

maya said...

"The ones with ENG on the end are in english."
I think you made an mistake - I see only schwedish entries ;)
Greetings =)

Vicky M said...

well, some of them with eng are because there are a lots of pics, and some of them are mixtureäs like the one with Agnes-Nicole Winter :)

Vicky M said...

and perfect bra / Katowice airport are totally in english :)