Thursday, January 29, 2009

When shopping doesn't heal, it's bad...

And it didn't in the beginning, I didn't even want to look a the things in the stores. A Red Bull-ice cream (yes they do have it here in Austria) later and the fact that we went into the Tally Weijl *Loves It*. Jossan as the personal assistent, holding all of my pieces, hanging back the things I didn't wanted.

Left the store with: 3 basic tank tops, 1 dress, 1 coat, 2 pair of jeans shorts, 2 pair of thongs, 1 lingerie top, 2 belts, 1 pashmina, 1 top, and 1 party top. I'm quite happy about it an my mood went a lil bit up.

Then we went to Rathaus Galllerien to eat, one glas of wine, champagnerisotto with scampi *yummie* and well, my mood isn't great, far from, but some shopping always heals a bit.


Tally Weijl is one of my fav shops, I never leave it without anything, and Jossan knows that if we o in there she will have to wait at least 30 minutes outside the fitting rooms :D

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: