Monday, March 15, 2010

Interview mit da Kofi :)

After the World Cup end we did a interview for Berkutschi with Kofi :) Whichfor we waited 1,5h, then when he came he was just like Vicky I´m freezziiing, please I need to change first. Sure. That took a WHILE.

Today in the airplane he was like, yeah, but I was quite fast anyways, right?! :P Yeah, sure Kofi, especially changing..hahaha...



Flew home from Oslo today with the austrians, and it was such a funy trip..haha.. like chaos all around with the seats and things falling out from the handluggage boxes (hmm..Morgi..haha..). The germans were on the flight to Munich with us too, but it was the austrian part that you saw and heard..hehe... People reading books with the title"What women wants"...hahaha... Won´t write any name ;) Others complaining to another that I don´t untertain them aso..hehe... And the flight attendant asking Schlieri if he was 18 yet because he wanted to sit in the exit row..haha... He didn´t liked that I can tell you ..haha..

xoxo,
Vicky

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you in love with Schlieri?

Vicky M said...

hehe..no certainly not :)

Anonymous said...

But you like him very much or?

Anonymous said...

But you like him very much or?

Anonymous said...

But what do u think, will u in relationship with him?

Anonymous said...

are u in love with Tad then? :P

Vicky M said...

Tad??? haha..are you joking me? He is like a brother for me. I think there is a bigger possibility for me to get involved with whoever before I will do anything with Tad :)

And of coure I like Schlieri really much, I think he is a great guy and I don´t agree about the shit people tell about him.

Anonymous said...

but tad hes kind of hot!

Vicky M said...

well, I don't see him at all like that, so I don't think he is hot at all really.

Anonymous said...

What shit do you mean, people talk about Gregor?

Anonymous said...

who is tad?

Anonymous said...

But what do u think, will u in relationship with Schlieri? Would u like it?

Anonymous said...

Vicky czy Goldi jest nadal w związku z Astrid?
wiem to żałośne pytanie:) ale jak możesz i się orientujesz to napisz
poZdro

Anonymous said...

yeah, what are they saying about gregor??? besides that, i love that you can give us some news about the skijumpers, because you are so close to them! keep on writing and travelling! :)
and please write in english, so that everybody can understand it! i would be very thankful for that! ;)

Vicky M said...

There is sadly a lot of bad talking going on.

If Goldi is with Astrid, you have to ask him yourself ;)

Beeing in a realtionship with Schlieri is not what I'm thinking about right now.

Anonymous said...

I think that u want it! We can see, that u r aftering him :P

Anonymous said...

Tad has a girlfriend anyway...

karin said...

haha, i think this blog is so funny! and the trip you wrote about sounds so funny!
I saw you in holmenkollen, and i was wondering if you will put up the pictures' you took anywhere. :)
it would be lovely to see them :)

Vicky M said...

:) you can see all the pics on my skijumping facebook Vicktoria Tylko Vicky Murawska