Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweden vs. Poland


Wanted to show you Sweden´s contribution to this year´s Eurovision Song Contest. It was quite stormy, because a lot of people thought that Timotej with the song Kom should have won, and that there was a plot or something. I can just say that I am happy that Anna Bergendahl with This Is My Life won, because the song "Kom" is a bit of a plague of last years winner Alexander Rybak with fairytale with violins and so on. I think that Poland did the mistake to choose a Rybak-copy Maciej Mroziński with the song Legenda. I think that Poland would have a much betetr go with the runner-up, Ewa Cyzon "Love Me". Well listen to the songs and say what you think.

On the polish selections the winner from 1994, Edyta Górniak sang her winning song "To nie ja". Edyta has an amazing voice. I really like her as a singer.
xoxo,
Vicky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edyta gorniak didn't win in 1994, she was 2nd.

Vicky M said...

she won in Poland :)

Linn - Norge said...

Alexander Rybak *grøss*:p Polen skulle ha sendt den som kom nummer 2. Den var mye bedre.
Håper Sverige gjør det bra i Oslo og at den slår Norge. Håper på ESC i Stockholm neste år;p

Elly said...

I like Anna's song. It's chilllin' and so flowin' and the sound of the guitar is very, very nice but I also don't think it's a good song for Eurovision. Usually the winning songs are more...ummm, catchy I guess.
Timotej sucks for me, I don't like it at all, too loud, too many mixed types of music, just too much.
About the Polish contest. Well, maybe this guy who won isn't the best choice because beside the beginning, his song is weak but for me he's much better than Cyzon's which is simple, pop song with a bit of electro, nothing new and maybe I'm wrong but I have an impression that she wants to be like Gaga or something. And live it doesn't sound as good as in the video.

Małgo said...

Personally I like much more Moroziński. I watched all Polish contest and I think he was the best. Let's look to the past: Isis... no comment, she was good but.., Ich Trocje -2 times -bleee xD, Ivan Komarenko- joke 'hahaha'.

So this year I think we have a chance to get into final;)

Kisses;)

Małgo said...

Sorry Ich Troje ;)

karin said...

timotej sucks. Salem al fakir should have won in sweden.

but hopefully it will go well for anna. :)

Vicky M said...

@karin: The truth is that I haven't heard any song, just after I read about these two I searched them on YouTube :P Just searched it, and I've heard it on the radio. And it is a good song too :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBdkdGCqt_w

Anonymous said...

I very like Alexander Rybak and his music. He is very good singer.