Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Letter to a Future Boyfriend



Dear Future Boyfriend;

I’m sorry for the fights that we’ll get into. I’m sorry for making you cry. I’m sorry for lying. I’m sorry if I get jealous. I’m sorry if I act childish sometimes. I’m sorry if I’m a pain in the ass sometimes. And I’m sorry for everything that I’ll do to make you unhappy. I thank you for all the smiles that you’ll bring me, all the happiness you can give me. I thank you for being there for when I need you the most. Thank you for brightening up my day. If you make me cry, then that’s okay. Just don’t make that a habit. If you hold my hand, hold it tight so that you can make sure that I don’t slip away. If you hold me, just know that I won’t stop smiling. I want you to know that if I ever do slip away, I didn’t want to, but it was something that I couldn’t help. And when I realize how stupid I was, I hope that you still haven’t given up on me yet. And I hope that you’ll still be there to give me another chance because I would give you that second chance. If you make me cry, then that’s okay. They say that guys aren’t worth my tears, but I want you to be the guy that’s worth my tears. I know that there’ll be times where I can’t always make you happy. I know that there will be times where I won’t be able to see you because of my parents, but know that I really just want to be with you right at that moment and know that I just want to be in your arms. I don’t need you to kiss me every minute like how some couples are because I’d rather you just surprise me. I’ll love it when you make me laugh, even if it’s something completely stupid, a cheesy pick up line, a silly face, anything, I’ll love it. I’ll introduce you to my friends if you want and you can introduce me to yours, but that really doesn’t matter to me. Knowing you is good enough for me. I won’t fall for any of your friends because I know how much you’d hate that and why would I want them when I have you? I just hope that you can do the same. I’ll watch movies with you all day if you wanted to - your favorite movies, my favorite movies, new movies, any movie. We can go to the park and run around you can chase me around the playground. We can take a train to New York and then wind up not getting off until the last stop. When we do get off, we can just take another train and it won’t matter which stop we get off at. We can stay up all night on the phone and not even say anything to each other. Future boyfriend, I hope that I’ll meet you soon.

-S.L.W. (publicnightmares)

xoxo,

Vicky

No comments: