Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thing that makes You Happy =)

Hello Darlings,

Now this week is almost over. Been a lot of training and school. Today, i about 1 hour I'm going to my friend Maria's 20-years old party. It will be really nice I think =)

Meg told me some stuff about Fetti some days ago, and it really made me happy, I really think that it was sweet, and of course also the things that You said from yourself, I do really apprieciate it honey :*

I want to tell You all, that you should really think about what really small stuff can make a bigger difference, tell people if you like them, it really makes them feel better :)

Need to go now, but I really love you all,

KiSSeS,
Vicky

3 comments:

Vicky M said...

Ohh, my Kylie <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this [url=http://www.www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-fraise-c-15.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Fraise[/url] weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I maintain such information a lot. Jeremy Scott Pour Longchamp [url=http://www.www.saclongchamppascher-fr.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-fleuri-c-14.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Fleuri[/url] ,I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this [url=http://www.sacslongchamppliagefr.eu/sac-double-portable-longchamp-c-6.html]Sac Double Portable Longchamp[/url] web site through my cousin. I am now not certain whether or not this publish is written through him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!