Monday, May 08, 2006

WooHooo

And another couple of days have went by, new happenings, new thoughts and stuff that comes closere and closer...

One thing that I've learned is how to add images to my blog *LoL*. This week-end was wonderful, really =) Was down by the sea with Eva one day & Linda one evening. Don't know if I got any color on my skin, but it was really nice =)
I just love Espresso House's Cheese Cake, and their's Coffee FreZzers *mums*. A thing that I don't like is the long lines befor you can order =/ Also need to say that Rakel is the funniest person who works there, but watch out so that she won't spill anything out on you...hehe...

Fridays were Robin's & Patric's going-away party :'( Had a great time there, but it is sad that they are living to Magalluf! Will miss them!

On Saturday I was so tired, but I wanted to go out so I went out with Helena & Roos, first The Tunnel, then Privé. Finally I got my new Silver VIP-card, it's blue & silver and looks really nice! I was supposted to be home early, but some "people" forced me to stay...hehe... I know that the summer is coming closer, one thing is that you can order Watermellon-drinks and get a piece of Water-mellon on the edge *LoL*.

Longing for the Ski Jumping to start! Longing for the guys, especially some of them ;)
Hope to see you soon everyone!

KiSSeS,
Vicky

No comments: