Saturday, December 18, 2010

My early years coming up

I don´t know how it looks in other parts of the world, but in Sweden we get these school cathalogues every year with the school (mostly more schools) photes. In high school the cathalogue includes the whole cities schools, som when you get this you are like "ouf of office" the whole day looking through the whole cathalogue ;)

So what I did today is to go through all my pics, and they are terrible, but I thought that I´ll show you anyways...hehe...
So come back in a little while :)

xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kurde, ale fajne. W Pl nie ma czegoś takiego

Vicky M said...

no mase czasu sie siedzi w tych katalogach :P

Anonymous said...

ale fajne, można ludzi zobaczyć a nie inwigilować jakoś od dupy strony

Vicky M said...

:P