Sunday, December 05, 2010

Xmas Shooping on a Sunday

Jacket: Tally Weijl, Sweater: Peak Performance, Tee: Fishbone, Jeans: MNG Mango, Shoes: Vagabond, Headband: Gina Tricot

CROWDED!
Like totally. Fashion shows and a lot of campaigns. I hate it when it is so crowded, like you have to fight with people to get anywhere, and every 10 meters they force you to try some food, drinks or other stuff that they want you to buy. Otherwise it went kinda smoothly ;P

What I hate the most is the stands with the "make your own parfume" they always give me a head-ache because the smell really bad. Don't you agree?

I bought some xmas gifts for my God son, and for my cousin and then a huge cool Metaxa 8 years bottle (3l) for my dad. Its quite funny because I've already almost bought like all of the xmas gifts for my family and friends.
What have you been doing today?

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: