Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This continent isn´t for me

I wanna leave it now. And I promise you, I will never put my feet anywhere where you can find snow again. I fucking hate it. My car was stuck again in the city today. It´s terrible, they don´t clean the parking spots, and they want you to pay quite much per hour to park, and as a bonus, you can get out...

I wanna go to Los Angeles NOW, like screw finishing my psychology grade and just start with the real estate in LA.

I mean Europe was never a place for me. I fell in love with the US from the first time I saw it on pictures.

Oh about the car stuff. Then I came home and there is another car on my cleaned parking spot, so I park beneath it and I call the security, so then after a while a woman comes running and ask if it is my spot. YEAH, kinda, can´t you read where it says PRIVATE pre-paid parking spots. She says sorry and drives away. And guess what...my car is stuck again in the parking spot beneath, because it wasn´t cleaned...


xoxo,
Vicky

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

like its only snowing in europe. and like in us its only sunny.

Vicky M said...

well you don´t get snow in LA, do you? :)

Anonymous said...

I mean Europe was never a place for me. I fell in love with the US from the first time I saw it on pictures.

thats what you said

Vicky M said...

well I didn´t say that the lack of snow in the pics made me fall in love with it :)

Anonymous said...

Lots of snow in the form of cocaine, there.

Vicky M said...

nobody said that coke is bad ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you'll be happy. It wasn't right decision to stay in Austria. Make your dreams come true.

Anonymous said...

"nobody said that coke is bad ;)"

...and neither did I.

Vicky M said...

It just sounded a bit negative :)