Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The party girlies

Kayt "sleeping" as always :P

Étage was the place we did some shakin at Christmas Day :P We came there and I didn´t wanna stand in the line, so I went to the VIP entrance (Kayt, and Karro went to the regular line) which resulted that they had to pass everyone in the line, because of course we came in directly..haha.. Hell no that, I will stand in any regular line :D

yeah, I know you can totally see my zebrastriped D&G-bra...hate flash-pics :/

Took some drinks, played some BJ and started to daaance. Met some friends and some people with whom I went to the primary school with :P

Around 3 I got this massive head-ache/migrane, so me and Kayt decides to leave everyone. It was impossible to get a cab, and -12 degrees, I had only stockings on and glitter hotpants, that didn´t cover much. Not even taxi 70 000 or Taxi Skåne (the 2 most expensive taxi corps) had any cars free, so we jumped in into a "black market"-cab. I know not the smartest thing to do, but I jst wanted to shoot my head off and it was frezing, my 15cm high heels killed me and it was slippery as hell.



Something funny was when I guy saw us go towards this taxi "Girls, please be careful with these ones" like sooo cute..hehe...

when I came home I slept so bad, ´cause my head was really killing me the whole night :/


xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o miałaś ten wisiorek co go lubię, z tą zebrą czy to konik :D

Anonymous said...

Vicky, stanik zle dobralas do bluzki....no chyba ze twoje wyczucie stylu powiedzialo ci ze tak ma byc

Vicky M said...

stanik do bluzki byl idealny...tz oprocz jak fotki byly robione flashem ;)

Anonymous said...

no jesli Ty uwazasz ze byl idealnie dobrany, to nie bede dyskutowac bo w koncu to Ty to nosisz i wygladasz jak wygladasz.