Thursday, April 03, 2014

Snyggare och Snyggare

Denna kvinna blir bara snyggare och snyggare. Kate Hudson, jag älskar henne i hennes roll som  Cassie i Glee. Det är typ höjdpunken i serien.

"My parents were, and still are, my biggest role models. The relationship between parent and child can be complicated, but when it is healthy and nurturing, it's a vital part of who you become as you get older." 

"I try to be active 6 days a week. My rule is to try and break a sweat 6 days a week, whether through an intense workout or running around with the kids. I just try to break a sweat. Being active is something we need to teach our children - and it starts with the mommies. It’s motivating to see women enjoy being active and stylish at the same time."


"A great pair of jeans that fits your body shape is an absolute staple for every woman. And of course, heels! A smaller pump that is comfortable is cool, but I just love higher heels because they make the foot and the leg look sexy. Also, sunglasses! Shading our eyes from the sun is important, but sunglasses become an accessory with which we can express ourselves. They come in all different shapes, color and sizes and can really complete an outfit while showing your personality."

"One of the things that people don’t know is that I’m a homebody, I love being at home. Another thing is that I am completely obsessed with the science of the brain. It’s something my mother has passed on to me and that I'm passionate to learn about. Another thing people don’t know about me is that I’ll eat anything. There is nothing that I won’t try. I’ll try anything, as crazy as it is!"

xoxo, 
Vicky 
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM!

No comments: