Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You know those Days, when everything goes wrong...

Who of you haven't had a day like that?
OK, some of them are worse than others, but in the end, the thing is that as you are having this day, you really feel like shit and don't feel to do anything, your world is crashing and you don't have any influence on it...

You think; "Oh, what a nice blogg she is writing today, really joyfull, so now she will get me into a negative feeling also". Well, I'm really sorry about that, it's really not my ulterior motive to make you feel miserable, but I just need to put this thing forward. So back to the subject...

You wake up and you don't feel a difference, but there is one, this is the day, the day when everything will go wrong and the world is really against you. For me for egzample, my cell phone didn't wake me up in time, so I missed my first class, which meant that I had a little more than one hour left at home, so I made myself a cup of soup from Knorr, went to my desk and started my Lap Top up to check the net. Well some people sit with their coffees and I sat there with my soup.

I'd promised Eva to put the pictures from the Make-Up Night on my Ringo, and as I had some time over, I thought I would. But the world didn't. I put the USB-cable in and turned on the camera, but there was no connection between it and the Lap Top.. just NADA! So I found the papers of guarantee to take it to the store for them to fix. I thought, "Nice, I'm going to Planica, and my new camera will be in technical service. And then, I just don't know what happend, I were just to take a slurp of my soup as I dropped the cup, or it slipped through my fingers and spill the hot liquid over the upper part of the keyboard, the lap top made a sound and went out...

Someplace here I just new that this day wern't supposted to end good. I whipped it of and got to get my hair-dryer, it didn't help, the lap top were dead.

I still had hope, that maybe if I left the digital camera on service today I would get it back before Planica next week. "It will take about 10 working days" hyymh. why did I even had faith. And because of that I were 20 minutes late for my second class.

Now the time was 1 P.M (13.00) and I can tell you that the bad luck didn't stopped there, but the rest things that happed weren't on the same level.

The thing that everyone ask themselves is WHY? I don't think that there is another answer to it than --> FATE... I believe in it, do You?

KiSSeS,
Vicky

2 comments:

Vicky M said...

hey babe! Yes, I do know that, my opoint with this post were that we all have those days, that aren't that good, and that we can't do anything about it, another then look forward for the next day to come, that can't be worse that the one we had =)
kiSSeS

Vicky M said...

Oh, Kylie I know, but the thing I wanted to put forward with this post was that we do have those days that aren't that nice, and that we can't do anything about it. But of course the better days will come and they're more than the bad one =)
kisses hun'