Saturday, September 26, 2015

Navy = The New Black

reposted fromBreanne Peterson
Hello My Beautiful People, I'm so glad to be back into the groove of doing what I love to do, which is connecting with all of you fashion obsessed people. I've been really loving that the neutral colors are starting to become a main factor in our fashion today. When I was a little girl, when I saw someone that wore the colors brown, black, or navy. I instantly thought, they had no personality AT ALL. But now I know that it's was okay to wear neutrals.

Today's blog post is about a color that has gotten a lot of attention lately. Navy is starting to become the new black. Navy is a elegant way for most women to get out of wearing black all the time. Navy is also a classic color that many people have in their closets, including myself. I love that this color is getting the attention that it deserves. My mother wears a navy blazer everytime she goes somewhere important.  I would have never thought that a color would make me literally want to buy everything in navy blue. I am looking forward for many people to jump on the navy bandwagon and I'm cannot wait to see some of my favorite celebrities and fashion bloggers style this color for the blog pictures.

Here's some Navy Fashions for you all to drool over.
From the stylish runways

Taylor Swift's Dress With a Peter Pan Collar.

To Alexa Chung's Oversized Sweater.

To Another Runway.

A 1970's Inspired Jumpsuit.
 Well, I hope that I see all of you but at least one navy fashion item. I hope you love this blog post.
xo--Vicky 
Bloggar även på http://vicktoria.malmolife.se 
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM!
Follow Me on Instagram vicktoriamurawska 
 

No comments: