Thursday, December 26, 2013

Wedding Party at Hotel Dobosz


The wedding reception was at Hotel Dobosz in Police. Beatiful settings were done. A lot of food - Polish wedding, you know. Lots of vodka, but I´m not a fan, so I ordered in champagne, ending up drinking 2 whole bottles by myself..hehe.. And I had a similar dress as the "brides maid", obviously I didn´t like that, so after getting a small stain on it I went to my hotel-room and change for my other dress, and then at midnight I changed for a third one..hehe.. Appearances you know ;) 

It was a great party, the newly weds very having fun and looked as happy as can be, so it couldn´t be better. Well, putting me close to my dad at the table was maybe not the best option, but at least he paid my champagne bottles, so I shouldn´t complain ;)

Here are the first pics. And my first dress ;)
 great flower arrangements
 sto lat sto lat
dress: Betsey Johnson. shoes: Nelly 

more pics to come...
xoxo, 
Vicky 
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM!

3 comments:

Sparkling_girl said...

Sukienka Twoja jest mega

Vicky M said...

dziekuje :)

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for
the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may I desire to recommend
you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write
next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!


my site hack twitter