Thursday, January 07, 2010

I wouldn't wih Kastrup Airport on my worst enemy

OMG! I so HATE that airport. I can't understand everyone that are complaining on Heathrow, it is heaven in compare. Those people have never have the "joy" to fly from or to Copenhagen/Kastrup Airport. It is a chaos, the personel is not helpful at all and I just hate it.

My check-in guy was quite nice today though :) But only quite, I mean commenting on the fact that I had 20,8kg instead of the allowed 20 is so sick.

No, but I promise you, I wouldn't wish Kastrup Airport even on my worst enemy (not that I really have one, well would be Anne then..hahaha... She's a bitch, and she like hhates me, I myself just think that it is funny, that she goes so mad :P)


xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

willkommen zurueck in Oesterreich ;-)

Anonymous said...

Danes you know, not much to like about them or their country.. :p

Liv said...

haha, da vett jeg hva du snakker om... når jeg flyr fra Østerrike til Norge via Københaven så blir jeg gal...