Sunday, August 15, 2010

A luxury everyone can have

Yesterday I had a really great day. I went for one hour of Thai Oil Massage, it sure hurts a bit in some places (where you have tensions around your muscles), but it is such a nice feeling afterwards, and it is really nice, relaxing. Now I need to go for a re-visit in the coming week.

Afterwards it was crazy raining and thunder and lightening, but luckily, I'm not afraid of that.

Then I went for 10 minutes in the tanning bed, they've changed the beds, so the new Ergoline Exellence 700 wasn´t maybe the best thing for me to choose, so I burned my back a bit... But I loooove heat :D

xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicky, jak tak inteligentna dziewczyna jak Ty moze katowac sie solarium??? Przeciez to zabojstwo dla skory i pierwszy krok do jej postarzania!!! Jest tyle kremow i balsamow samoopalajacych, zabigow opalajacych w gabinetach kosmetycznych!!! Dziewczyno opamietaj sie! Solarium jest teraz tylko dla totalnych idiotek bez podstawowoej wiedzy o skorze.