Thursday, October 01, 2009

Welcome to Stephanie Pratt´s closet


To all the Hills fans. We all miss Lauren Conrad. I think that Lo is my new fav, but who knows soon it may be Kristen Cavallari. But honestly I haven´t have time to watch the first episode of the new season yet :/

The sad notice is though that Steph will probably leave the Hills after this season too.
I think Audrina, Lo and I are all going to leave after these 10 episodes. I don't know how much more I can take of The Hills. The Hills is very brutal."

But for now we check out Steph´s closet.
xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zgubiłam się i w The hills i w The City :/ w ogóle juz nie wiem o co chodzi :/

Vicky M said...

to na mtv.com se mozesz wszystko poogladac od pocztku lub na www.mininova.net sciagnac :D Ja the hills dopiero od 4 sezonu zaczelam ogladac, ale se sciagnelam te poprzednie. no i ci mowilam o tym one tree hill, to jest super!

Anonymous said...

oooooo chyba sobie posciągam, bo fajne to jest, a one tree hill oglądałam kiedys ale tak też co drugi odcinek, ostatnio mnie greys anatomy pasjonuje :P

Vicky M said...

ja, wlasnie Greys nie cierpie..hahaha