Friday, September 14, 2007

Min låtlista på datorn:

Detta spelas i min Media player:
  • Montell Jordan - This is how we do it
  • Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
  • Enrique Iglesias - Addicted
  • Enrique Iglesias - Hero (spanish version)
  • Enrique Iglesias - Not in love
  • Ola Svensson - Rain
  • Pink - Get this party started
  • Enrique Iglesias - The way you touch
  • Kelly Clarkson - Since you been gone
  • Pink - Don't let me get me
  • Kelly Clarkson - Behind these hazel eyes
  • Rihanna - Don't stop the music
  • Enrique Iglesias - Love to see you cry
  • Kelly Clarkson - Because of you
  • Luther Vandross - Buy me a rose
  • Kelly Clarkson - Gone
  • Enrique Iglesias - I will survive
  • F-Raz - Mama
  • Kelly Clarkson - Addicted
  • Kelly Clarkson - Where is your heart
  • 98 Degrees - Because of you
  • Rihanna - Say it
  • Kelly Clarkson - Walk away
  • Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E - The way I are
  • Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale gone bad
  • Kelly Clarkson - You found me
  • Rihanna - Let me get that
  • Kelly Clarkson - I hate myself for loosing you
  • Kelly Clarkson - Anytime (Paginas da vida internacional)
  • Kelly Clarkson - Hear me
  • Rihanna - Question existing
  • Kelly Clarkson - Beautiful disaster
  • Rihanna - Good girl gone bad
  • Söhne Mannheims - Und wenn ein Lied
  • Bon Jovi - (You want to) Make a memory
  • Byz - Do you wanna fuck
  • Cascada - Everytime we touch (slow mix)
  • Cascada - Piece of heaven
  • Cascada - I need a miracle
  • Enrique Iglesias & Whitney Houston - Could I have this kiss forever
  • F-Raz - Engel weinen
  • F-Raz- Es tut Mir doch so leid
  • Fabolous feat. Ne-Yo - Make me better
  • Gary Barlow - Forever love
  • Ich Troje - Follow my heart
  • Mariah Carey - My all
  • Usher - My boo
  • Ola Svensson - My all
  • Ola Svensson - True colours
  • Paris Hilton - Stars are blind
  • Pawel Nowak - Imie deszczu
  • Pink - Dear mr. President
  • Pink - Family Portrait
  • Pink - U + Ur hand
  • Pink - You make me sick
  • Sarah Connor - From zero to hero
  • Sarah Connor - Living to love you
  • Tie Break - Du bist
  • Bum - Kanikuly 2006
  • Christina Aguilera - Candy man
  • Enrique Iglesias - Just wanna be with you
  • Enrique Iglesias - Hero
  • F-Raz - Der Traum
  • Fergie - Big girls don't cry
  • Fergie feat. Ludacris - Glamorous
  • Beyonce - Irreplaceable
  • Kelly Clarkson - A moment like this
  • Kelly Clarkson - I surrender
  • Kelly Clarkson - Never again
  • Marque - One to make her happy
  • Ola Svensson - Show me heavenLong way to happy
  • Pink - Cuz I can
  • Pink - Leave me alone (I'm lonely)
  • Pink - Last to know
  • Pink - Trouble
  • Pink - God is a DJ
  • Silbermond - Durch die Nacht
puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

1 comment:

TCM said...

Hi there...