Monday, January 17, 2011

Electric Acoustic Wave Therapy



That's what I have been up to today. Took about 1,5h with the consulatation and lymphatic dranaige afterwards. So does it hurt? No, you feel it, but you decide yourself how strong the acoustic waves shall be, so that you can handle it. I had mine really high, but I didn´t feel any discomfort.

The treatment is like small sticks, like snapping strings against your skin that feels a bit like massage (really), but I know that the experience is different for everyone. But overall, it is not a treatment that hurts.

There is just a small minus, if you are planning on putting on a bikini the day after, you will probably get bruises, not much, but sure a bit. I don´t say that everyone gets it, I am quite sensetive when it comes to getting bruises, especially on my legs ;)

Do I recommend this E-AWT treatment? Yes, after the first treatment, totally, but it takes about 6 sessions, and first after about 2 months you´ll see the finish results, so its still hard to say, but I´ll keep you posted :)

BTW. have anyone else tested it? Or maybe the older version LPG?

After the treatmant I was put into the lymphatic drainage for 30 minutes, it´s like a kind of massage using air.


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: